I just got back from their engagement shoot. They are such a fun and loveable couple, I can only wish the best for them! But one the things that stood out, was their slight shock of how fast the photograph turnout was. I have a seriously strict work ethic. I guess I can give a low down of what I do once I get back from a session.
Remember this is a give or take situation. But in all likelihood this set is pretty reliable.
- Go home.
- Load photos from the compact flash cards to the mac.
- Back them up untouched into the external drive.
- Sort them through lightroom
- Flag the keepers
- Deflag the non keepers from the keepers
- Start editing and tinkering
- Open them up into Photoshop to embed a wall mark and make them web friendly
- Package it for the clients