May 23rd to June 5th, I will be having an hiking/camping extravaganza, with a sprinkle of wine tasting and some more adventuring in Oregon.
So my tentative plans: [This is my rough skeleton of my plans, who knows I will probably totally wing it!]
- Arrive in Portland roughly in the afternoon in 23rd
- Spend two nights in Portland [ 24 – 25]
- Go to Williamette Valley and spend a night [ 26]
- Do a 2 Day hike/camp/cruise down the Oregon Coast [27 – 28]
- Camp 2 nights in Southern Oregon to check out Crater Lake and other goodies [29 – 30]
- Spend 2 nights in Eastern Oregon [ 31 – 1]
- Spend a night in Mt. Hood [ 2 ]
- Rest and eat back in Portland [3 – 4]
- Reluctantly fly back [ 5 ]
This is my general plan. I just need to flesh it out some more and then do some budgeting.