As I am getting ready for a wedding in a few hours, my itunes is playing an instrumental version of U2’s Bad. Thoughts and memories came zipping into my mind, as I stashed my cameras into the bags, making sure all the batteries are charged, and CF cards formatted. Memories of Laura, Ireland, and days gone by…
I realized a couple things:
- Summer is half way over.
- I haven’t made that many written entries lately.
- Starcraft 2 comes out this Tuesday
- My dad is coming back Tuesday-ish from Atlanta after his freak accident
- Today is my last wedding for the summer
- I can’t wait for the Fall. Jeremy’s and Gen’s and Dave and Danielle’s wedding, but most of all it will be cooler out
- … I can’t wait to get back to Seattle
I miss the nice cool breeze from the Fall. Those days where I can just stroll outside with a nice warm cup of coffee [or preferably a pumpkin spice latte] where I think about future business and life plans. Yep I miss those days. I also know that when I move to Seattle, I am going to be missing the nice autumn weather.
Oh well.. I need to get going to shoot this wedding.